Peanut roasting machine is composed of the thermal converter, air supply device, baking drum, etc. It is the special equipment to produce braised, dried salted, salty crisp and garlic peanuts with electric heating, coal heating and gas heating.
Peanut products roasted by the peanut roaster are clean, crisp and tasty. Peanut roasting machine has high efficiency and energy saving, durable and other advantages. Baked products are of high quality, healthy and tasty.
Users should particularly pay attention to the details before and during the operation of peanut roasting machine so as to better ensure the service life and roasting effects. As to achieve the maximum of effective volume of peanut roasting machine, microcomputer temperature controller is used to control the temperature.
1. Toughened bulletproof double glass door used to observe the object in the working chamber. Clean up the residual slag on the bottom of the furnace before making a fire to prevent bar blocking affecting the time of warming up.
2. The close tightness of the oven body can be adjusted. The one piece constructed silicon rubber door sealing ring ensures the high vacuum. High quality coal should be used and the fire grate should be cleaned in time in order to prevent the coal coking poor ventilation.
3. The oil tube on the expansion tank should be checked before making a fire. The oil level should be around 20mm higher than the bottom of the glass tube. 330 # heat conduction oil should be added timely if the oil level can not reach the standard.
4. Start the high temperature pump immediately after making a fire to accelerate thermal oil circulation. When the oven temperature reaches 80℃, start the forward button to make the turning cage into work state in order to prevent the high temperature static deformation.
5. In the process of work, the turn cage should stop completely, then start the reverse button in order to prevent the inertia effect that may damage the motor and other parts.
6. The oil temperature of peanut roasting machine should be controlled withing 290℃ to 300℃. The temperature is controlled through the switch the fuel door. Open the door when the oil temperature is higher than 300℃ for cooling and when the oil temperature is below 290℃, close the door to make the temperature rise. The oil temperature should not exceed 300℃ in order to prevent that the heat conduction oil would reach the boiling point.
7. In the baking process, the working temperature for roasting peanuts without peel is 180℃ for about 20 to 25 minutes, while the working temperature for roasting peanuts with red skin is 200-220℃ for 60-70 minutes. On the basis of different peanut moisture, the staff should roast 1-2 furnace first to get the data for batch production.
8. The feed inlet, outlet and air outlet should be closed when the temperature rises to ensure the operating temperature of peanut roasting machine. Open the air outlet valve after feeding to discharge the moisture.
9. The working chamber is made of stainless steel (or wire-drawing board), which ensures its durability. The feeding of each rotor cage should have an interval of 10 to 15 minutes to prevent discharging at the same time, affecting the quality of roasted peanuts.
10. In the baking process, the forward and reverse button should be started intermittently to make the peanuts heated evenly.
11. The peanut roasting machine has shorter heating time than the traditional vacuum oven. Peanut drying, storage, heating and testing are made in the environment without oxygen or filled with inert gas, which avoids oxidation.
12. At the end of the work, stop heating quickly to make the temperature of oil and roasting machine drops rapidly. When the oil temperature drops to 80℃, stop the circulating pump. When the oven temperature drops to 80℃, stop the turning cage to prevent static deformation under high temperature.
The advantages of microwave roasting machine
Canadian customer ordered sweet potato roasting machine
Multi-layer chain plate drying machine
Single chain plate drying machine
Microwave peanut roasting (drying) machine
Features of peanut roasting production line